Spares: 08 6305 0660 email@example.com
- Wide Infeed Opening: 254 x 457mm (10”x18”), excellent for processing foliage, brushy and forked branches
- Vertical Anvil: Anvil positioned vertically (rather than horizontally) to reduce knife damage caused by abrasive material.
- Hydraulic Pump: Connected to the auxilary drive of the engine. Even if cutting disk is jammed, the feed roller can still be reversed for clearing the branch material.
- Clutch: Easy starting with soft start technology. Simple and reliable. Auto tensioning belt drive system.
- Pivot Outlet Chute: Outlet chute can be pivoted vertically by 260mm to suit your truck height or your desired outlet height.
- Outlet: 360° rotating chute with deflector and a positive locking system. No tools required for adjustments.
- Jockey Wheel: Large solid wheel, height adjustable.
- Light System: LED tail, brake and license plate lights, suitable for 12 or 24 volt system.
- Feed Roller: Pivot type, operates with less friction, moves forward and up to within 10mm of knives.
- Feed Control Bar: Pull to feed, push for reverse.
- Feed Table: Folds away and is locked when transporting the machine.
- Auto Sensor Feed: Electronically monitors engine RPM and controls feed roller to suit. Auto feed is operator adjustable by push button, LCD screen displays engine RPM & hour meter. Auto reversing for quicker engine recovery. Feedroller jams are reversed and cleared automatically, eliminating manual reversing of feedroller if a blockage occurs.
- Finish: Media blasted surface, zinc shielded and powdercoated (Hansa green or optional colour of your choice).
- Warranty: 24 month warranty (conditions apply).
- New Zealand made for New Zealand conditions.
This product is not available for purchasing online. Please make an enquiry for purchasing information.